Teddy Roosevelt was a moose? / Dan Gutman ; illustrated by Allison Steinfeld.
- ISBN: 9781324015642
- ISBN: 1324015640
- ISBN: 9781324017080
- ISBN: 1324017082
- Physical Description: 106 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm.
- Edition: First edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Norton Young Readers, an imprint of W.W. Norton & Company, 
- Copyright: ©2022
"Did you know that Theodore Roosevelt was shot before a rally, and went on to give his speech with the bullet in his chest? Or that he skinny-dipped in the Potomac River? Bet you didn't know that he had a zebra, a lion, and a one-legged rooster at the White House! Siblings Paige and Turner have collected some of the most unusual and surprising facts about the larger-than-life president, from his childhood and his Rough Rider days to his rise to politics and his complicated presidential legacy"-- Provided by publisher.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 6-8 Norton Young Readers
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 > Anecdotes > Juvenile literature.
Presidents > United States > Biography > Miscellanea > Juvenile literature.
Roosevelt, Theodore, 1858-1919 > Anecdotes.
Search for related items by series
- 3 of 4 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Norfolk Library.
- 0 current holds with 4 total copies.