A cub story / by Kristen Tracy ; illustrations by Alison Farrell.
- 0 of 3 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 0 of 1 copy available at Norfolk Library.
0 current holds with 3 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Norfolk Library||J BABY TRA (Text to phone)||36058010295059||Juvenile Baby Book||Checked out||12/27/2021|
- ISBN: 145217458X : HRD
- ISBN: 9781452174587 : HRD
- ISBN: 9781452174587
- ISBN: 145217458X
- Physical Description: 1 volume : chiefly illustrations (colour) ; 23 cm
- Publisher: San Francisco : Chronicle Books, 2021.
A bear cub emerges in the spring when everything he sees is new and interesting, and grows up (a little) as the seasons pass until when winter comes, and he returns to his mother's den to sleep until spring comes again.
|Target Audience Note:||
Ages 2-4. Chronicle Books.
Grades K-1. Chronicle Books.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Bear cubs > Juvenile fiction.
Bears > Fiction.
Animals > Infancy > Fiction.
Children's stories > Pictorial works.