The sun trail / Erin Hunter.
- 4 of 6 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Norfolk Library.
0 current holds with 6 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Norfolk Library||J FIC HUN - Bk.1 (Text to phone)||36058148290956||Juvenile Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0062410008
- ISBN: 9780062410009
- ISBN: 9781484425503
- ISBN: 1484425502
- Physical Description: 313, 20, 4 pages : illustrations, maps ; 19 cm.
- Edition: Revised paperback edition.
- Publisher: New York : HarperCollins Children's Books, 2016.
- Copyright: ©2013
"A Working Partners Book"--Cover.
Includes bonus scene : see how the forest rogues reacted when their territory was invaded by the mountain cats ...
Includes excerpt from Warriors, dawn of the clans, book 2: Thunder rising.
"See how the Warrior clans came to be ... When a mysterious vision promises a land filled with prey and shelter, a group of brave young cats leave their harsh mountain territory in search of a better home. But great dangers await -- and threaten to divide them."--Page 4 of cover.
Search for related items by subject
Cats > Juvenile fiction.
Cats > Fiction.
Adventure and adventurers > Fiction.
|Genre:||Action and adventure fiction.