The Ask and the Answer / Patrick Ness.
- ISBN: 9780763676179
- ISBN: 0763676179
- Physical Description: 553 pages ; 22 cm.
- Edition: Second U.S. paperback edition 2014.
- Publisher: Somerville, Massachusetts : Candlewick Press, 2014.
- Copyright: ©2009
Includes bonus short story, "The wide, wide sea" a Chao walking story.
Alternate chapters follow teenagers Todd and Viola, who become separated as the Mayor's oppressive new regime takes power in New Prentisstown, a space colony where residents can hear each other's thoughts.
|Target Audience Note:||
|Study Program Information Note:||
Accelerated Reader 4.6.
Reading Counts! 4.7.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Space colonies > Juvenile fiction.
Social problems > Juvenile fiction.
Telepathy > Juvenile fiction.
Search for related items by series
- 5 of 7 copies available at Bibliomation. (Show)
- 1 of 1 copy available at Norfolk Library.
- 0 current holds with 7 total copies.
Other Formats and Editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Norfolk Library||YA FIC NES (Text)||36058010300016||Young Adult Fiction||Available||-|